Although there are many little restaurants and food stalls dotted along the Nai Yang walking street, many serving yummy food and offering upbeat atmospheres, for those of you who wish to dine in a more established restaurant, we suggest you visit The Sands Restaurant for a less spicy and more “western” dining experience.
The Sands Restaurant can be found within the illusive Nai Yang Beach Resort, located on the beach road. Differing from the other nearby restaurants this little western style eatery boasts a menu that is mostly western or european food, with a small section of Thai favourites such as yellow curry and chicken satay. While the western food is prepared quite well, the Thai dishes seem to be toned down quite a bit, perhaps to appeal to sensitive pallets. The menu does have a good selection of cold beverages, including ice cold beers, and the staff are super friendly and really try their best to see to everyone’s needs. The dining area does have quite comfortable seating and there’s a love band that plays all the ‘hits’ while you eat.
While it is not going to win “best restaurant of the year”, it is still a nice place to sit and have a few cold ones while you snack on finger foods and take in the melodies from the band
The Sands Restaurant Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:3.5 km (7) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:32 km (43) minutes
- Price Range:190 - 690 THB
- Number of Tables:30
- Opening Hours:11.00 - 23.00, daily
- Address:65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Road, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket 83110
- Telephone:076 328 300
- Website:Website from The Sands Restaurant
- Facebook:Facebook from The Sands Restaurant
- Contact Email:email@example.com
- TripAdvisor Reviews from The Sands Restaurant Food: Service: Ambiance: