Khun Yaa Seafood is a local Thai restaurant that specializes in seafood and is located in the village of Surin, Cherngtalay, Thalang District.
One of the best authentic Thai restaurants in Surin, this little mom and pop style restaurant offers a unique selection of local favorites and boasts some of the best seafood dishes around using fresh ingredients caught daily.
This family oriented establishment has both indoor and outdoor dining with the outside tables covered by an awning to protect against the bright sun and those warm rainy days. Conveniently situated right on highway 4025 and walking distance from Surin Beach, it is easy to get to and a great place to sit and watch the hustle and bustle of the village.
The warmth and kindness of the friendly wait staff help ensure that you never have to wait to be seated or served and, with everything being cooked in the partially open kitchen beside the dining area, your food always arrives quickly, ensuring top quality and freshness.
The welcoming atmosphere and attentiveness of the servers not only creates the feeling that you are one of the family but guarantees that you are treated like one too. With such a diverse menu packed full of luscious seafood dishes, flavorful fried rices and many other famous Thai dishes, it’s no wonder Khun Yaa Seafood is beloved by all.
Khun Yaa Seafood Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:19.4 km (34) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:22.2 km (31) minutes
- Number of Tables:15
- Opening Hours:9.00 - 21.00
- Address:24/2 Moo 3, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110
- Telephone:081 787 3865
- Facebook:Facebook from Khun Yaa Seafood
- Comments:Great atmosphere really felt like one of the family. Food was beautifully fresh and delicious!! Great selection of local dishes on teh menu.Waitress was very attentive and friendly. Conveniently located just a few steps from Surin beach. Highly recommended, will definitely go back. Food: Service: Ambiance: