If you happen to be in the Thalang area and are looking for tasty food, generous proportions, friendly staff and a stunning view, then look no further than Nai Thon Beach Club. Conveniently located right across the street from the beautiful sandy vista of Nai Thon Beach sits this unremarkable but quaint German-Thai restaurant.
With a large diverse menu offering customers a wide selection of both local and German favorites such as green-curry and chicken schnitzel Nai Thon Beach Club manages to impress time and time again. The staff are wonderfully friendly and extremely welcoming, and the food is like heaven on the plate. Recently added out front is a seafood boat with the days fresh catches waiting just for you. Although the ambiance is lacking a bit, the food and staff more than make up for it as well as the wonderful sun set views from across the white sandy beach.
While it is not a five-star dining establishment, the clean open aired dining and attentive staff sure do make it feel like a five-star experience. Their drink menu is the perfect pairing to a perfectly well rounded menu and offers cold beverages at reasonable prices that make watching that sun sink below the horizon a perfect day.
Nai Thon Beach Club Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:4.7 km (7) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:31 km (46) minutes
- Price Range:80 - 180 THB
- Number of Tables:10
- Address:28/5 Moo 4, Nai Thon Beach Road, Sakhu, Phuket 83110
- Telephone:076 205 407, 089 474 2140
- Website:Website from Nai Thon Beach Club
- Facebook:Facebook from Nai Thon Beach Club
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Nai Thon Beach Club Food: Service: Ambiance: