Fatty’s Restaurant Chalong is owned by JP, a German Chef married to a Thai Lady. Both are culinary chef’s and their passion is to spoil the guest with great value dishes. The food menu includes specialties from Germany, Switzerland, Greece as well as fresh Thai cuisine. All dishes are excellently prepared and offer great value for money (one of the best for Western Food in Phuket).
Fatty’s Restaurant has now been located in Chalong, Phuket for already 10 years, and was, prior to the tsunami, located for 10 years on Phi Phi island.
Please note that Fatty’s Restaurant is usually packed between 6pm and 8pm. Therefore either make a table reservation (Mobile Phone JP: +66 81 894 1804) prior to arrival, if not you may risk to wait until a table will be available.
Fatty’s Restaurant Chalong Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:36 km (49) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:7.9 km (20) minutes
- Price Range:100 - 320 THB
- Number of Tables:20
- Opening Hours:12.00 - 15.00 and 18.00 - 22.00, Tuesday closed
- Address:Chaofa East Road, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000
- Telephone:081 894 1804
- Facebook:Facebook from Fatty's Restaurant Chalong
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Fatty's Restaurant Chalong
- Comments:Great selection of mouthwatering and yummy food cooked to perfection, excellent service and a good ambiance. Best value for money - highly recommendable. Food: Service: Ambiance:
- TAGS: German Food