“Tonight! Tonight! Tonight!” We have all heard the cries from the loud speaker as the truck with the mock boxing ring on top drives down the streets of Patong, the sound of the fighters smacking gloves and kicking the pads. While it may seem like a silly ploy to gain interest for the fights held at Patong Boxing Stadium, the actual even that they are promoting is anything but silly. Recognized world wide as one of the most physically and mentally demanding martial arts, Muay-thai is quickly becoming a fan favourite in the world of full contact sports.
Located in the heart of Patong beach, Patong Boxing Stadium is home to many world class and nationally recognized boxers. Here you can learn the sacred art of Muay-Thai under the hand of some of the best and most experienced trainers in Phuket as well as take in the action of the exhilarating boxing matches that held every Monday, Thursday and Saturday night starting from 9pm. The stadium itself holds 350 people and is well ventilated with oversized fans and has a large bar that serves cold beverages and snacks. The seating is separated into 3 parts: Stadium which costs 1,300 baht per person, Ring Side that costs 1,500 baht per person and finally VIP which will run you 1,800 baht per person and comes with a free t-shirt. There is also a large flat screen TV on the wall above the rig that offers a different view of the fight in progress.
The Muay-Thai training is available daily during normal hours of operation and can either be booked by day, week or month. Every boxer will learn the traditional art of Thai boxing with a rigorous step by step training session in a safe and controlled environment. Training for all skill levels is available and their expert trainers are more than happy to help you reach your goals whether they be fitness, self defense or professional boxer. So, if you want to become a master of Muay-Thai or just want to watch the masters in action, Patong boxing stadium has got your covered.
Patong Boxing Stadium Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:35.6 km (53) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:13.3 km (31) minutes
- Price Range:1300 - 1800 THB
- Opening Hours:Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 09.00 - 17.00, Monday, Thursday: 09.00 - 23.30, Saturday: 09.00 - 23.00, Sunday closed
- Address:2/59 Sainamyen Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150
- Telephone:081 737 7193
- Website:Website from Patong Boxing Stadium
- Facebook:Facebook from Patong Boxing Stadium
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Patong Boxing Stadium