Siam Bike Tours Co. Ltd. is a tour and rental agency for cyclists who would like to get out on the roads and see more of Phuket’s natural surroundings. Tours across the roads are done on modern road bicycles – not beach cruisers – or mountain bikes for the longer trips.
Siam Bike Tours specializes in the longer trips that most bike shops just cannot do. For example, one of their tours is Bangkok to Phuket – a coastal tour lasting 10 days and covering just over eight hundred kilometers. The cost is about 52,000 Thai Baht, assuming you consent to sharing a room. Add an extra 13,000 THB for a single room. Everything you need has already been considered for a tour of this magnitude. There is a backup vehicle, food stops and hotels have all been planned. All you have to do is pedal! There are eight of these trips planned for 2018. Sign up now if you want to reserve a space.
The tours are done in small groups of four to thirty riders. A bus accompanies long trips, carrying luggage, spare bikes and wheels for the trip. Bike fixing services are included, but spare parts are not free of charge. Riders agree on speed and where to take breaks during the long rides. Accommodation are in decent hotels – usually with a swimming pool, Thai massage and other health benefits taken into account.
Cycling Tours Offered:
– Bangkok to Phuket (10 days and 807 km)
– Bangkok to Phuket + Khao Sok (14 days and 977 km)
– Chiang Mai Mountain Tour (11 days and 765 km – with a lot of vertical)
– Phuket to Khao Sok (4 days and 390 km)
– Chiang Mai to Ayutthaya (12 days and 843 km)
– East Thailand Tour (11 days and 823 km)
– Isaan Udon to Ubon Tour (10 days and 873 km)
– Chiang Mai Golden Triangle Tour (11 days and 669 km)
– Taiwan Tour (12 days and 716 km – with a lot of vertical)
– Triathlon Training Tours
– Day Trips in Phuket
– Private Tours also offered
Tours include overnight accommodation, breakfast, accident insurance, a team jersey, a team wallet, a team backpack, bike water bottle, Isotonic beverages, fruit, tour photos for download, repair service (materials extra), accompanying bus with luggage carrier, first class all-round service and help with questions about reservations and logistics.
Operating hours at the office are 9 am. to 7 pm. You can find Siam Bike Tours main office on Boat Avenue near Highway 4030 in a small shopping district in Cherngtalay, which is on Phuket’s west coast north of Patong Beach and close to the Phuket International Airport (HKT).
Siam Bike Tours Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:16.8 km (27) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:23 km (37) minutes
- Opening Hours:09.00 - 19.00, daily
- Address:Boat Avenue, 49/4 Bandon, Cherngtalay Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110
- Telephone:076 324 211, 089 730 7441
- Website:Website from Siam Bike Tours
- Facebook:Facebook from Siam Bike Tours
- TAGS: Bike Rental & Tours