Royal Phuket Marina short RPM is a distinguished world-class destination combining luxury waterfront living with a state-of-the-art marina. Asia’s most sophisticated high-tech yachting haven, Royal Phuket Marina is the holder of the prestigious 5 Gold Anchor Award bestowed by the British Yacht Harbour Association.
Situated on the east coast of the tropical island paradise of Phuket, Royal Phuket Marina is right on the doorstep of Asia’s best cruising waters, with the limestone cliffs of Krabi and Phang Nga Bay, the white sand beaches of Koh Phi Phi, the diving paradise that is the Similan Islands, and not to mention hundreds of deserted islands, all but a few hours’ sailing away.
RPM has the same problems like boat lagoon. Yachts can enter or leave only during high tide. There are some Yacht shops.
Yachts can be slipped.
Royal Phuket Marina Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:21.4 km (32) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:14.9 km (28) minutes
- Website:Website from Royal Phuket Marina
- Facebook:Facebook from Royal Phuket Marina
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Royal Phuket Marina
- Comments:we recommend Ao-Po marina, you will have no tide problem