If German pastries – breads, rolls, brezels, and the like are what you’re constantly thinking about, you are in luck because there is an excellent bakery, Mani German Bakery, just south of Patong Beach in Karon Village (Kata), where you can satisfy your cravings.
Mani’s is a German/Austrian bakery with fresh made (daily) breads, rolls, brezels and the incredible dark rye bread, “Roggenbrot,” which is difficult to find even in Europe. Go early for Mani’s German breakfast with coffee, roll and butter or marmalade. Sausages with brezels are also good choices. Though you may not enjoy a beer with your breakfast, you can get some to go – Mani’s has some delicious authentic German beer.
One of their specialties, which you must order a day or two in advance, is the South Tyrolian Pfintschgerl – a thin, dark, aromatic flatbread which has been made for hundreds of years. Made with only natural ingredients – flour, water, salt, yeast, sour dough and special herbs – this a must-try bread that is worth waiting for.
Mani’s German Bakery is located at 264 Patak Road in Karon Village south of Patong Beach on the west side of Phuket Island. The bakery opens early at 7 am., so get there first if you want the best selection of fresh-baked pastries.
Mani’s German Bakery Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:42 km (70) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:15.9 km (33) minutes
- Number of Tables:4
- Opening Hours:07.00 - 13.00, Sunday closed
- Address:264 Patak Rd, Tambon Karon, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83100
- Telephone:081 538 9240
- Facebook:Facebook from Mani's German Bakery
- Contact Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Food: Service: Ambiance:
- TAGS: German Food