Despite the worldwide shutting down of shows involving wild animals, Thailand is still pushing on with dolphin, monkey, snake and elephant shows like they have no intention of stopping the practice. If that’s your idea of entertainment, you’ll find the Dolphin Show Chalong in Phuket. It appears as if there are foreign presenters in the show.
There are five dolphins in the Dolphin Show Chalong. Trainers work inside and outside the water with the dolphins, making them do tricks for the spectacle. If that wasn’t enough, they also have two sea lions who walk around the aquarium and kiss people sitting in the first row. Kids will find it interesting, and adults too – that is, if they don’t understand the cruelty behind the exploitation of wild animals for monetary gain.
The show has 245 reviews at Google and an average rating of 4.5 out of 5-stars.
Tickets for the show are between 600 and 1,000 THB – depending which row you choose to sit in. Then, after the show is over and if you have an extra 400 Thai Baht, you can pose with the dolphins for photo shoots. Shows are on every day of the week at 11 am., 2 pm. and 5 pm.
Location is at Dolphin Bay, Nemo, Phuket on the southeast side of Phuket Island in Chalong. This is about a 40-minute drive from Patong Beach.
Dolphin Show Chalong Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:36 km (68) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:8.2 km (18) minutes
- Price Range:600 - 1000 THB
- Opening Hours:09.00 - 18.00
- Address:33/50, Мoo 2, Т.Chalong, A.Muang, Phuket, 83130
- Telephone:076 374 300
- Website:Website from Dolphin Show Chalong
- Facebook:Facebook from Dolphin Show Chalong
- Contact Email:email@example.com
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Dolphin Show Chalong