My Angel Restaurant is a great choice if you are in the Rawai/Nai Harn area in Phuket and looking for some Swiss/German food. This is the place to come to. You will not be disappointed. The menu is quite extensive with Swiss/German dishes plus some very good Thai curries too. The food portion is large and the prices are reasonable. My Angel Restaurant also offers an interesting choice of breakfasts, including German hams, cheeses, and breads.
The staff are pleasant and helpful, as is the owner – an old Swiss guy – who keeps an eye on the proceedings without being intrusive.
During our visit we have tried the following dishes:
Meat strips “Zurich style”:
–> Pork strips with a delicious champignons mushroom cream sauce and Roesti potatoes THB 260
Pork escalope “Chasseur style”
–> Pork strips with a delicious wild mushroom cream sauce and french fries THB 280
All dishes have been cooked with fresh ingredients/mushrooms and the taste was really delicious.
My Angel Restaurant Information
- Distance From Bismarcks Paradise:45 km (70) minutes
- Distance From Central Phuket:16 km (30) minutes
- Price Range:120 - 600 THB
- Number of Tables:10
- Opening Hours:09.30 - 21.30 (Monday to Saturday) - Sunday closed
- Address:95/120 Moo 7, Viset Road, Rawai 83130
- Telephone:080 145 4730 (German, English, French)
- Website:Website from My Angel Restaurant
- Facebook:Facebook from My Angel Restaurant
- TripAdvisor Reviews from My Angel Restaurant Food: Service: Ambiance: